1. All content on this site, including the graphical design, the text, graphics, interfaces, logos, images, audio, video and their arrangement and compilation, is the property of MBD Group and/or its content suppliers, and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. Except, as provided herein, no license or right, express or implied, is granted or created to any person/user under any Intellectual Property Right. All trademarks, trade names and copyrights other than those belonging to MBD Group, belong to their respective owners and are their property. Any unauthorized use of the Content, appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could attract strict legal action.
3. MBD Group does not share Information of Users with any third party unless for improvising purpose of services or as permitted or required by applicable laws. Although highest possible technology & care has been adopted by MBD Group to secure user sensitive personal details. However internet technology is not fully safe and user should use the same in its own discretion. The choice of browser by the user can also impact the services.
5. User hereby undertakes and ensure that any content submit, post or upload by user shall not contain any matter of libelous nature, including but not limited to, any matter that upsets and instigates religious, political, caste, creed, social, ethical feelings and the contents should not an infringement of any one’s copyright and do not otherwise create any kind of legal liability on MBD Group and user hereby indemnify & shall always keep indemnifies against all losses, expenses, consequences, legal action arising out of content posted or uploaded by user.
6. It is the responsibility of the User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available on this website All Content on this website are provided to the user on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
7. The user hereby agree & confirm that MBD Group or its directors, representatives, officers, employees etc., will not be liable for any damage or loss arising out of use of this website. The user will always exclude MBD Group from any liability whatsoever arising out of use of this website.
8. The user hereby to grants MBD Group perpetual, unrestricted, irrevocable & royalty free right over the content posted/uploaded by user. User hereby also grant MBD Group license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate or create derivative works from and distribute the posted content or incorporate the posted content into any form, medium, or technology either currently available or later developed for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, and the user automatically waive all "moral rights" with respect to the posted content.
9. MBD Group cannot and does not guarantee uninterrupted, continuous or secure access to this website. The Content, software, products and descriptions of services published or made available on this website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors, and MBD Group specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. MBD Group will not hold any liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user’s equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines or, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors or any force majeure event.
10. All the terms shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of India and all disputes shall be subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
12. Along with personal information, users need to provide payment information as well such as credit or debit card details in order to use the services. Any information provided by the user will be safeguarded by MBD Group.
13. Our application is secure for the use of children as we provide the educational material for students of K-12. Kids of all ages are eligible to enroll in online courses.
This page informs visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information if anyone decides to use our service.
Cookies are referred to files with a small amount of information that is generally used as anonymous unique identifiers. These cookies are sent to your browser from the sites that you open and are stored on the internal memory of your device.
This service does not use “cookies” explicitly. Although, the app might use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information in order to enhance their services. You can choose to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you refuse our cookies, then you might not be able to use some part of this service.
We might hire third-party companies and individuals because of the below-mentioned reasons:
We would like to inform our users that these third parties have access to their personal information so that they can execute the work allocated to them on our behalf. However, they are compelled not to use or share or disclose any information for other purposes.
We appreciate your trust in us to provide your personal information; hence we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of safeguarding it. But keep in mind that no method of transfer over the internet is fully safe, secure, and reliable, and we do not guarantee its complete security.
The above-mentioned services do not address children under the age of 13. We never collect any information from children under 13 years of age. If in case we find any data shared by a child who is under 13 years is immediately deleted from our server. If you think your child has shared any personal information with us, then you can get in touch with us and we will take the necessary action.